Wednesday 2 November 2011

DON'T MAKE ME YOUR WIFE/HUSBAND IF...

TO those who are not yet married, send this message to your partner. To those who are married, this is a reminder of the significance of a marriage.

-Don't make me your partner, if you are reluctant to change your son's diapers when he wakes up in the evening, when I had to bear the pain during the nine months of pregnancy.

-Don't make me your wife/husband, if later we could not share either love & sorrow together but instead you pour out your feelings to a friend. I just want to share it as I'm not only your partner in bed but also a friend in need.

-Don't make me your wife/husband, if you immediately fall asleep after making love and we are done, you should know that I enjoy being together with you.

-Don't make me your wife/husband if for some purported reason, you decide to divorce/split off with me.

-Don't make me your wife/husband if you choose to slap and punch me to remind me of my mistakes cos I'm not deaf and can listen to the words you say.

-Don't make me your wife/your husband, if after a day of work you don't return home and instead prefer to meet with your friends.

-Don't make me your wife/husband if you're embarassed to take me out to meet your friends and introduce me as your wife. I want to be together with you and not be like a trophy or ornament to be displayed at home.

-Don't make me your wife/husband if later, you wish to seek a replacement cos I am no longer attractive like now when you should also notice that you are no longer as macho as now.

-Don't make me your wife/husband if you cannot accept my differences when in fact, such differences should have diminished after the time spent together and not be evident ONLY NOW!

THANKS, MY FRENZZS.

No comments:

Post a Comment